摘要The relevance of the topic is due to the fact that copper is used in all sectors of industry: engineering, electrical industry, household industry, construction, etc. It produces wires and cables, pipes, cooling systems and much more.
Thus, the scope of copper is constantly expanding, so the need for it is growing from year to year. Copper mining from natural sources is expensive and not environmentally friendly. Therefore, it is much more efficient to produce copper by secondary processing. In modern conditions, it is important to be able to predict the resource base of the enterprise in the short and long term, because this helps to direct investments in the right direction and to avoid economic losses.
The aim of the work is to build a predictive model of the copper scrap market using key parameters.
Tasks of work:
• to consider the theoretical aspects of the development of the Russian copper scrap market;
• to evaluate key indicators of the copper scrap market and adjust the model characterizing the dynamics of the volume of copper scrap;
• to develop a forecast model and produce a forecast;
• to analyze the enterprises of the metallurgy market;
• to identify the behavior strategies of agents in the copper scrap market and build a diagram of competitive behavior strategies;
• to evaluate the effectiveness of the competitive behavior strategy chart;
• to evaluate the economic efficiency of creating a new information system.
|导师||Светлана Николаевна Лапшина (Supervisor)|