摘要The development of the Russian has led to an increase in the growth of the service sector, which is focused on meeting the needs of consumers. The scope of security services is an important element of successful economic activity of market subjects. The relevance of the research topic is due to the fact that the security services market is multifaceted, has its own characteristics and specifics. In the dissertation, questions about the full presentation of the modern market of security services, as well as the effectiveness of the quality management process, and the development directions of their promising species were considered. The purpose of the thesis is to analyze the theoretical positions and develop practical recommendations for the development of the quality of security services.
Scientific and practical tasks:
- to analyze the legal framework and conditions for the activities of security companies in the Russian Federation and abroad;
- review of quality management at service enterprises;
- to identify the state and trends in the development of market conditions and indicators of the quality of security services in Russia;
- overview of the economic characteristics of the activities of security companies;
- identify the demand of security services;
- to make an assessment of the quality of security companies;
- to develop the main directions of increasing the efficiency of providing security services;
- develop a methodology for the formation of quality management of security services;
- the right regulation of security companies
- to make recommendations on the use of engineering and technical means of protection in the process of providing security services.
The object of the research are security companies in Yekaterinburg and Verkhnyaya Pyshma, which are participants in the security services market, and consumers of these services.
The subject of the study are organizational and economic relations arising in the process of providing security services. The theoretical and methodological basis of the study consisted of the works of foreign and domestic authors on topical issues of managing their quality, providing security services, and planning and organizing the work of enterprises in the services sector. The study was conducted on the basis of general scientific methods of knowledge using systemic and economic analysis, methods of expert and rating assessments, economic, mathematical and statistical methods. The information base of the research is the legislative and regulatory acts of the Russian Federation, the results of scientific research, publications in special editions and the Internet, financial and statistical information describing the activities of enterprises providing security services. The scientific novelty of the research consists in the author's formulation of the problems of the development of security services, in the development of proposals for improving the economic efficiency of the functioning of departmental security enterprises in the provision of security services.
|导师||Наталья Васильевна Городнова (Supervisor)|